No. 303 can is 29 ounces±
- 1/3 Cup Butter or Margerine (reduce as desired)
- ¾ Cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 3-4 teaspoons Curry Powder
- 1 No. 303 can Pear Halves
- 1 No. 303 can Peach Halves
- 1 No. 2 can Pineapple Chunks (or Tidbits)
- 1 No. 2 can Apricot Halves (optional, tend to be mushy)
No. 2 can is 16 ounces±
- Drain fruits a long time in colander.
Save the juices, mix together, chill and dilute for a drink.
- Place drained fuit into a 1½ - 2 Quart cassarole dish.
- In a saucepan, melt the Butter.
- Add the Brown Sugar and Curry.
- Pour over fruit.
- Bake, uncovered, one hour in a 325°-350° oven.
Yield: 12 Servings
Flavor is better if dish stands, covered, in fridge, and reheated.
I add some maraschino cherries to the fruit (optional).